Nexperia AEC-Q100 Logic in MicroPak packages
AEC-Q100 - automotive qualified Mini Logic types in leadless XSON packages
As the leader in Mini Logic for Automotive, Nexperia is addressing space constraints in automotive applications with innovative MicroPak solutions that exceed AEC-Q100 requirements.
Our Q100 portfolio now includes more than 20 Automotive-qualified functions in XSON leadless extremely-thin small-outline packages.
Single-gate and dual-gate functions in LVC (1.65 V to 5.5 V), AUP (0.8 V to 3.6 V) and AVC (1.2 V to 3.6 V) technologies are now available in our Automotive-ready XSON6 and XSON8 packages.
Functions include buffers/inverters, gates, translators, Schmitt-triggers, transceivers and more. Nexperia can support the release of additional logic functions in selected technologies, expanding its MicroPak Q100 portfolio on request.
Within our XSON package family, the 6-pad XSON6 (SOT886 & SOT1202), as well as the 8-pad XSON8 (SOT833-1 & SOT1203), can save up to ~60% PCB space against equivalent leaded packages, for slimmer and more compact automotive designs. As leadless packages, these all offer a high pad size-to-package footprint ratio for a reliable bond to the board and help simplify the overall layout.
- Smallest Automotive-qualified logic
- 6-pad & 8-pad options (0.5 or 0.35mm pitch)
- Low package profile height (0.5 or 0.35mm)
- Fully specified from -40 to 125°C
- RoHS and dark green compliant
- Significant space savings
- Reliable bond -no bent leads
- Same silicon die as PicoGate
- Simplified board layout
- Low power consumption
- Automotive space-constrained applications
- On-board infotainment
- Instrument cluster & ADAS
- Body control modules (BCM)
- Battery management systems (BMS)
Have a question? Contact us