Microchip MCP33151-05, MCP33151-10, MCP33151D-05, MCP33151D-10 - 1Msps/500ksps, 14/12-Bit Single-Channel, Differential/Single-ended Input SAR ADCs
In order to address the rigorous and harsh demands of the automotive and industrial markets, the MCP33151(D)/41(D)-xx SAR ADCs are designed to operate in both high-temperature and electromagnetic environments.
The MCP33151(D)-10/05 14-bit Analog-to-Digital Converter (ADC) features a single-ended input, high performance and low power consumption in a small package, making it ideal for battery powered systems and remote data acquisition applications. The MCP33151(D)-10/05 features a successive approximation register (SAR) architecture and an industry-standard SPI serial interface, allowing 14-bit ADC capability to be added to any PIC® microcontroller. Applications for the MCP33151(D)-10/05 include high-precision data acquisition, medical instrumentation, motor control applications, electric vehicle battery management systems, battery operated applications, switch-mode power supply applications. MCP33151(D)-10/05 is fully automotive qualified (AEC-Q100) and specified for operation between -40 and 125 degrees Celsius. These ADCs is designed to operate in both high-temperature and electromagnetic environments and to meet the rigorous and harsh demands of the automotive and industrial environment.
WIN EVALUATION KIT
- Reduce cost and risk
- The only low cost 1Msps, 14-bit, Differential input SAR ADC with automotive rating/qualification (AEC-Q100) in the market
- Enables new system design concepts for battery powered, portable and space constraint applications
- Ultra-low current consumption
- High-Precision Data Acquisition
- Medical Instruments
- Test Equipment
- Motor Control Applications
- Switch-Mode Power Supply Applications
- Battery-Powered Equipment
- Electric Vehicle Battery Management Systems
- Automotive: infotainment, instrument clusters, advanced driver assistance systems, powertrain sensors, and etc.
ADM00873-BNDL - 1 Msps SAR ADC Evaluation Kit
The 1 Msps SAR ADC Evaluation Kit (ADM00873-BNDL) includes all tool sets needed to evaluate the MCP33131D-10 16-bit 1 Msps SAR A/D converter. This kit includes (a) MCP331x1x-xx 1 Msps SAR ADC Evaluation Board (ADM00873) with 9V Power Supply, (b) Pre-programmed PIC32 Curiosity Board (DM320104-Bundle), and (c) USB cable for DM320104. The PC GUI (SAR ADC Utility) for this kit is downloadable from the Microchip website.
This kit includes:
- 1x MCP331x1x-xx 1 Msps SAR ADC Evaluation Board (ADM00873) with 9V Power Supply
- 1x Pre-programmed PIC32 Curiosity Board (DM320104-Bundle)
- 1x USB cable for DM320104
Win a kit - register now!
Complete and submit this form to be entered to win an Microchip ADM00873-BNDL Evaluation kit.
Quantities are limited.
Avnet Silica & Microchip
The Competitive Edge of IoT: Your Path to Analog
Find a path to analog through components and services designed for a digital mindset with your partners in IoT development, Avnet and Microchip.
Links & Documents
Have a question? Contact us
ADM00873 Related Parts