Microchip dsPIC33CK single-core digital signal controllers
dsPIC33CK - real-time performance for motor control, digital power, safety-critical and high-performance embedded applications in ultra-small package.
Microchip’s dsPIC33CK single-core Digital Signal Controllers (DSCs) accelerate Digital Signal Processor (DSP) performance for time-critical applications. This family offers fast deterministic performance to address real-world design requirements such as high energy efficiency across variable load conditions in a power supply or controlling the precise speed and rotation of a motor. Complementing the dsPIC33CH dual-core DSCs, the dsPIC33CK family offers a cost-effective single-core option with the same high-performance core and peripherals.
These high-performance DSCs feature a dsPIC33 ‘C’ core with DSP engine, expanded context selected registers to reduce interrupt latency, new instructions to accelerate DSP performance, tightly coupled peripherals and faster execution to enable complex high-speed control loop implementation. The dsPIC33CK family maintains the simplicity of a microcontroller and provides a performance upgrade path for dsPIC33E/dsPIC33F DSC users.
- Precision control of multiple sensorless, brushless motors, running field-oriented control algorithms and power factor correction
- Implement highly-adaptive algorithms for digital power conversion applications
- Enables sophisticated real-time filtering to improve sensors responsiveness
- Eases Functional Safety compliance
- CAN-FD to support automotive communication
- Live update of firmware for high-availability systems
- Maximum peripheral integration in ultra-small packages which lowers BoM costs and enables smaller form factor designs
- Motor Control
- Digital Power
- High-Performance Embedded
- Safety-Critical Applications
Links & Documents
Have a question? Contact us