Mercury Systems BuiltSECURE™ High Density Secure Memory
BuiltSECURE™ memory - first military-grade DDR4 devices with 8 GB (1G x 64 / x72) SDRAM
Mercury Systems announced the first volume production shipment of BuiltSECURE™ high density double data rate fourth-generation synchronous dynamic random-access memory (DDR4 SDRAM). The rugged devices embed 8GB of high-speed secure DDR4 into an ultra-compact ball grid array (BGA) package optimized for reliability in SWaP-constrained, processing-intense military environments.
The Mercury Systems' low-profile DDR4 devices are ideal for backside printed circuit board placement, providing system architects valuable real estate to incorporate additional on-board functionality. Advanced three-dimensional packaging technology delivers military-hardened, high-density devices supporting today’s fastest processors and field programmable gate array (FPGA) devices with data transfer rates of up to 2666 MB/s while operating over an extended temperature range of -55 to +125 °C without sacrificing performance.
- 75% space-savings vs discrete chip packages
- Military-grade performance without sacrificing the benefits of DDR4 memory
- Eutectic solder balls for superior board-level reliability
- Up to 88% component reduction
- 100% burn-in and electrical test for the highest quality assurance
- Manufactured in a DMEA-trusted facility
- Available component End of Life management for long-term supply continuity