MX52LM04GA11xxx - Introducing Macronix 4GB eMMC products for high capacity storage and high reliability applications
Macronix 4GB eMMC integrates its MLC NAND Flash and controller into a BGA package with a standard interface to the host system. With long experience in embedded solutions Macronix has been able to develop the optimized management firmware to provide a longer lifespan with robust data integrity.
Key features and benefits
- Jedec eMMC™ 5.1 Standard Interface
- Bus width x1/x4/x8
- High speed (SDR, DDR), Hs200 and HS400 modes
- Max throughput 400MB/s
- Operating Voltage Range
- VCC: 2.7 to 3.6V
- VCCQ: 2.7 to 3.6V/1.7 to 1.95V
- Industrial Temperature Grade (-40C to +85C)
- Support Advance Features of eMMC™ 5.1 Standard
- Command Queuing, Device health report, production State Awareness, Field Firmware Update, Sleep Notification, Secure Write protect
By keeping both the MLC NAND and the eMMC controller in house Macronix can offer long term support for embedded customers on all supported densities. With 4GB the initial density supported following shortly will be 1GB, 2GB and 8GB all will allow customers to approve a density and keep with that for the product lifetime.