Alliance Memory AS4C256M16D4 and AS4C512M8D4
Alliance Memory has expanded its product offering with a new line of high-speed CMOS DDR4 SDRAMs - AS4C256M16D4 and AS4C512M8D4
Compared to DDR3 SDRAMs, Alliance Memory’s new 4Gb DDR4 SDRAMs reduce operating voltages from 1.5V to +1.2V (±0.06V) to increase battery life in portable electronics such as notebook computers, smartphones, and tablets.
For increased efficiency and performance in desktop computers and servers, the 256Mb x 16-bit AS4C256M16D4 and 512M x 8-bit AS4C512M8D4 offer up to 16 memory banks and deliver faster clock speeds to 1333MHz for extremely high transfer rates of 2400Mbps/pin (1200MHz) and 2666Mbps/pin (1333MHz).
With minimal die shrinks, the DDR4 SDRAMs provide reliable drop-in, pin-for-pin-compatible replacements for numerous similar solutions — eliminating the need for costly redesigns and part requalification.
Key specifications and benefits
- Low power consumption of +1.2V (±0.06V)
- Offered in 96-ball and 78-ball FBGA packages
- Internally configured as 8 banks x 256Mb x 16 bit and 16 banks x 512Mb x 8 bit
- Fast clock speeds of 1200MHz and 1333MHz
- Extremely high transfer rates of 2400Mbps/pin and 2666Mbps/pin
- Available in extended commercial (0°C to +95°C) and industrial (-40°C to +95°C) temperature ranges
- Support sequential and interleave burst types with read or write burst lengths of BL8/BC4/BC4 or 8 on the fly
- Auto pre-charge function provides a self-timed row pre-charge initiated at the end of the burst sequence
- Easy-to-use refresh functions include auto- or self-refresh
- JEDEC- and RoHS-compliant
- Lead (Pb)- and halogen-free
- Portable electronics
- Desktop computers
- Servers for industrial, medical, IoT, automotive, gaming, and consumer applications