Torex XD9267/68 - world's smallest AEC-Q100 qualified 36V synchronous buck DC/DC converter
The XD9267/68 is a synchronous step-down DC/ DC with P-Ch High Side Switch to ensure low voltage operation with 100% max duty ratio. It can operate from3.0V~36.0V and deliver loads up to 600mA.Designed for very high efficiencies at low output loads,with low quiescent current and automatic PFM/PWM mode.
The XD9267/68 also works with Low ESR ceramic capacitors and comes with a choice of two switching frequencies, adjustable soft start and a power good output.
Available in the ultra-small USP-6C package, measuring only 2.0 x 1.8 x 0.6mm an extremely small DC/DC circuit can be implemented with a minimal number of external components.
The XD9267/68 includes a fold-back type current limit circuit and the IC will automatically resume normal operation as soon as the over-current condition disappears.
- Wide 3.0V to 36V Operating Input Range (abs. max 40V)
- Up to 600mA Output Current
- High (2.2MHz) Frequency Operation
- Adjustable 1V to 25V Output Voltage Range
- CISPR25 Class 5 Compliant
- AEC-Q100 qualified (-40˚C ~ +105˚C)
- Space Saving Solution
- Smallest-In-Class USP-6C Package (2.0 x 1.8mm)
- Extremely Small-Value Inductor (3.3µH)
- Minimised External Component Count
- Ultra-Low IQ and High Efficiency at Light Load Conditions
- 12.6µA in Sleep Mode
- 1.65µA in Shutdown Mode
- Low Voltage Operation to Support Cold-Cranking Conditions
- 100% Duty Cycle
- Minimum Input Voltage of 3V
- Automotive Sensors & Modules
- Infotainment & HMI
- Climate Control
- Industrial Automation & Sensors (industrial grade XC9267/68 version)