STMicroelectronics STM32L4+ Series
STMicroelectronics STM32L4+ Series - ultra-low-power and more performance, longer battery life and superior user experience
STM32L4+ MCU series stretches the state-of-art in ultra-low-power technology to provide more performance.
Successfully mixing ultra-low power capabilities with advanced processing capabilities, 2D-graphic acceleration, significantly large memory integration and rich connectivity, the new STM32 product series will help you develop richer functionalities and superior user experience in consumer, medical and industrial battery powered applications.
The STM32L4+ products support up to 125°C ambient temperature and are available with 640 Kbytes of internal SRAM, 1 Mbyte to 2 Mbytes internal Flash memory and in packages offering from 100 to 169 pins.
- 233 ULPMark-CP score
- 20 nA in shutdown mode
- 2.5 µA in stop mode with full SRAM and peripheral states retention and with 4 µs wakeup time
- Down to 43 µA/MHz in active mode
Superior graphic capabilities
- Superior graphic effects and fluid user interfaces thanks to ST’s Chrom-ART Accelerator™
- “Unsquare the circle” with ST’s unique Chrom-GRC™ memory optimization from round displays
- Large display interface options with embedded MIPI-DSI, TFT and parallel display controllers
- 640 Kbytes embedded SRAM enabling single-chip support of up to WQVGA or 400 x 400 round display resolutions
- ARM® Cortex®-M4 at 120 MHz
- Zero wait state execusion from internal flash thanks to ST’s ART-Accelerator™
- Achieving 150 DMIPS and 410 CoreMark scores
The 32L4R9IDISCOVERY kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for STMicroelectronics Arm® Cortex®-M4 core-based STM32L4R9AI microcontroller.
Leveraging the innovative ultra-low-power oriented features, 640 Kbytes of embedded RAM, graphics performance (Chrom-ART Accelerator™), and DSI controller offered by the STM32L4R9AI, the 32L4R9IDISCOVERY kit enables users to easily prototype applications with state-of-the-art energy efficiency, as well as stunning audio and graphics rendering with direct support for AMOLED DSI round LCD display.
The discovery kits and evaluation boards for the STM32L4+ microcontroller use the 8-bit I/O serial NOR Flash Memory from Macronix.
Links & documents
Have a question? Contact us