STMicroelectronics MDmesh™ M6 series power MOSFET
The 600 to 700 V MDmesh™ M6 series of super-junction power MOSFETs from STMicroelectronics is optimized for resonant topologies.
Combining low gate charge (Qg) and optimized capacitance profile, the MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFET series is today's reference for resonant topologies. This new super-junction MDmesh™ M6 series opens the door to power converter designers for new scenarios targeting high efficiency and power density.
With a breakdown voltage ranging from 600 to 700 V, MDmesh™ M6 power MOSFETs are available in a wide range of package options including a TO-Leadless (TO-LL) package solution, allowing efficient thermal management.
Our portfolio includes a wide range of operating voltages for Industrial applications such as chargers, adapters, silver box modules, LED lighting, telecom, server and solar.
- Optimized threshold voltage for soft switching
- Extremely low Qg and optimized capacitance profile for light load conditions
- Low gate charge for operation at high frequencies
- Good switching behavior for hard and soft switching
- Extremely high efficiency performance to increase power density
- Targets high efficiency in new topologies for power conversion applications
- Silver box modules
- LED lighting
- Solar inverters
Have a question? Contact us