AIS3624DQ - 3-axis accelerometer for automotive applications
The AIS3624DQ is an ultra-low-power high-performance three-axis accelerometer with a digital serial interface SPI standard output, an I2C compatible interface is also available.
The device features ultra-low-power operational modes that allow advanced power saving and smart sleep-to-wake functions.
The AIS3624DQ has dynamically user selectable full scales of ±6g/±12g/±24g and it is capable of measuring accelerations with output data rates from 0.5 Hz to 1 kHz.
The self-test capability allows the user to check the functioning of the sensor in the final application.
The device may be configured to generate an interrupt signal by inertial wakeup/free-fall events as well as by the position of the device itself. Thresholds and timing of interrupt generators are programmable by the end user on the fly.
The AIS3624DQ is available in small, quad flat no-lead package (QFN) with the reduced 4x4 mm footprint required by many applications and it is guaranteed to operate over an extended temperature range from -40 °C to +105 °C.
This product may be used in a variety of automotive non-safety applications such as motion-activated functions, telematic boxes, impact recognition and logging systems, and vibration monitoring and compensation.
- Wide supply voltage range: 2.4 V to 3.6 V
- 1.8 V low voltage compatible IOs
- Ultra-low-power mode consumption down to 10 μA
- ±6g/±12g/±24g dynamically selectable full scale
- SPI/I2C digital output interface
- 16-bit data output, 12-bit resolution
- 2 independent programmable interrupt generators
- System sleep-to-wake function
- Embedded self-test
- Extended temperature range -40°C to 105°C
- 10000 g high shock survivability
- ECOPACK®, RoHS and “Green” compliant
- AEC-Q100 qualification
- Motion-activated functions
- Telematic boxes
- Impact recognition and logging systems
- Vibration monitoring and compensation