ON Semiconductor AR0239 - CMOS image sensor
The AR0239 is an 1/2.7-inch high performance CMOS digital image sensor with superior low-light performance.
The AR0239 from ON Semiconductor is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1936 (H) × 1188 (V). It captures images in either linear or high dynamic range modes, with rolling-shutter readout. It includes sophisticated camera functions such as in-pixel binning, windowing and both video and single frame modes. It is designed for both low light and high dynamic range scene performance. It is programmable through a simple two-wire serial interface. The AR0239 produces extraordinarily clear, sharp digital pictures, and its ability to capture both continuous video and single frames makes it the perfect choice for a wide range of applications, including surveillance and HD video.
- 2.3Mp at 90 fps for Excellent Video Performance
- Small Optical Format (1/2.7-inch)
- 1080p Mode for 16:9 Video
- Superior Low-light Performance
- 3.0um large Back Side Illuminated Pixel Technology
- Supports Line Interleaved T1/T2/T3 Readout to Enable HDR Processing in ISP Chip at 1080P and 30fps
- On-chip Phase-locked Loop (PLL) Oscillator
- Integrated Color and Lens Shading Correction
- Slave Mode for Precise Frame-rate Control
- Data Interfaces: - HiSPi (SLVS) - 4 Lanes - MIPI CSI-2 - 4 Lanes - Parallel
- Video Surveillance
- High Dynamic Range Imaging
- Security Camera
- Action camera
- Car DVR
- Body camera
Energy efficient IoT - from sensor to cloud
To design and deploy the most energy efficient IoT solutions, you need a wide array of industrial-grade options - from connectivity to sensing, control and power management solutions.
Have a question? Contact us