ON Semiconductor AR0231AT
AR0231AT - CMOS image sensor, 2.3 MP, 1/2.7"
The AR0231AT is a 1/2.7-inch CMOS digital image sensor with an active-pixel array of 1928Hx1208V. It includes LED Flicker Mitigation (LFM) that eliminates high frequency LED flicker from traffic signs and vehicle LED lighting and allows Traffic Sign Reading algorithms to operate in all light conditions.
The AR0231AT uses the latest 3.0 micron Back Side Illuminated (BSI) pixel with ON Semiconductor’s DR-Pix™ technology, which offers dual conversion gain for improved performance under all lighting conditions. It captures images in linear, HDR or LFM modes, and offers frame-to-frame context switching between modes. The AR0231AT also includes features that support ASIL B.
- High Dynamic Range
- LED Flicker Mitigation (LFM)
- ASIL B Support
- Up to 4−exposure HDR at 1928 × 1208 and 30 fps or 3−exposure HDR at 1928 × 1208 and 40 fps
- Latest 3.0 m Back Side Illuminated (BSI) Pixel with ON Semiconductor DR−Pix Technology
- Data Interfaces: up to 4−lane MIPI CSI−2, Parallel, or up to 4−lane High Speed Pixel Interface (HiSPi) Serial Interface (SLVS and HiVCM)
- Advanced HDR with Flexible Exposure Ratio Control
- Selectable Automatic or User Controlled Black Level Control
- Frame to Frame Switching among up to 4 Contexts to Enable Multi−function Systems
- Spread−spectrum Input Clock Support
- Multi−Camera Synchronization Support
- Multiple CFA Options
- 1080p30 Video Applications
- Mirror Replacement
- High Dynamic Range Imaging
- ADAS + Viewing Fusion
- Automotive ADAS
Sharper Senses - Sharper Portfolio
Advanced sensing techniques make cars safer for their occupants and other road-users.
MARS - Modular Automotive Reference System
Leading edge platform to to optimize automotive image sensor systems.
Have a question? Contact us