Micron Automotive LPDDR4 SDRAM
MT53B128M32 - low-power DDR4 SDRAM
Achieve new levels of energy efficiency while boosting the bandwidth (2X over LPDDR3) of your next-gen automotive application with the first automotive-grade LPDDR4 devices in the industry. Thanks to the ultra fast speeds (up to 3200 Mb/s) of Micron’s LPDDR4 devices, you can bring your automotive infotainment systems to life with up to 4K x 2K resolution and 3D graphics. Or further your advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) with safer driving features like collision avoidance.
With Micron's automotive-grade LPDDR4, you also get the ultra temperature support and high reliability critical to the extreme conditions and long lifecycles of automotive applications.
The Mobile Low-Power DDR4 SDRAM (LPDDR4) is a high-speed CMOS, dynamic random- access memory internally configured with either 1 or 2 channels. Each channel is comprised of 16 DQs and 8 banks.
- Ultra-low-voltage core and I/O power supplies
- VDD1 = 1.70–1.95V; 1.8V nominal
- VDD2/VDDQ = 1.06–1.17V; 1.10V nominal
- Frequency range
- 1866–10 MHz (data rate range: 3733–20 Mb/s/pin)
- 16n prefetch DDR architecture
- 2-channel partitioned architecture for low RD/WR
- energy and low average latency
- 8 internal banks per channel for concurrent operation
- Single-data-rate CMD/ADR entry
- Bidirectional/differential data strobe per byte lane
- Programmable READ and WRITE latencies (RL/WL)
- Programmable and on-the-fly burst lengths (BL =16, 32)
- Directed per-bank refresh for concurrent bank operation and ease of command scheduling
- Up to 12.8 GB/s per die (2 channels × 6.4 GB/s)
- On-chip temperature sensor to control self refresh rate
- Partial-array self refresh (PASR)
- Selectable output drive strength (DS)
- Clock-stop capability
- RoHS-compliant, “green” packaging
- Programmable VSS (ODT) termination
MT53B128M32 - Automotive LPDDR4 SDRAM
Get the ultra high speed, high reliability, and high-temperature support critical to the extreme conditions of your next-gen automotive application.
Have a question? Contact us