Infineon OPTIGA™ Trust X SLS 32AIA
Optimized security solution for IoT applications
The best-fit security solution for IoT devices, to protect your business as well as your customers’ data and IP. The OPTIGA™ Trust X is easy to integrate and work with, reducing your design effort for faster time-to-market. This product enables new features and business models that empower you to differentiate your offering, stay ahead of the competition and grow.
- High-end security controller
- Turnkey solution
- One-way authentication using ECDSA
- Mutual authentication using DTLS client (IETF standard RFC 6347)
- Secure communication using DTLS
- Compliant with the USB Type-C™ Authentication standard
- I2C interface
- Up to 10 KB user memory
- Cryptographic support: ECC256, AES128, SHA-256, TRNG, DRNG
- PG-USON-10-2 package (3 x 3 mm)
- Standard & extended temperature ranges
- Full system integration support
- Common Criteria Certified EAL6+ (high) hardware
- Cryptographic Tool Box based on ECC NIST P256, P384 and SHA256 (sign, verify, key generation, ECDH, session key derivation)
- Protection of IP and data
- Protection of business case
- Protection of corporate image
- Safeguarding of quality and safety
- Industrial control and automation
- Consumer electronics
- Smart home
- Medical devices
Evaluation kit - OPTIGA™ Trust X
The OPTIGA™ Trust X evaluation and demonstration kit (SP001722572) serves to demonstrate the OPTIGA™ Trust X (SLS 32AIA) functionalities and typical applications such as a one way authentication for counterfeit protection. With XMC4500 controller as the host on the evaluation kit allows to connect to the OPTIGA™ Trust X (SLS 32AIA) through I2C interface, customer can use this evaluation kit to either debug the host lib code or demostrate major features of SLS32AIA product through an intuitive PC GUI.
Shield2Go Security OPTIGA™ Trust X
The Shield2Go board is equipped with one OPTIGA™ Trust X security chip and comes with a ready to use Arduino library. By combining Shield2Go boards with Infineon My IoT adapters, customized system solutions can be developed.
Securing Your Embedded Project: OPTIGA™ family
Infineon’s OPTIGA™ family consists of products and solutions for securing embedded systems. All products are based on secured hardware and software.
Have a question? Contact us