Infineon OPTIGA™ TPM
Certified and standardized hardware-based security solution for Trusted Computing in PC, embedded platforms and applications like automotive security
OPTIGA™ TPM (Trusted Platform Module) offers a broad portfolio of standardized security controllers to protect the integrity and authenticity of embedded devices and systems. With a secured key store and support for a variety of encryption algorithms, OPTIGA™ TPM security chips provide robust protection for critical data and processes through their rich functionality.
Standardized and certified protection for a broad range of applications
OPTIGA™ TPM security controllers are ideal for platforms running both Windows and Linux (and its derivatives)*. Based on Trusted Computing Group (TCG) standards, they support the TPM 1.2 or the latest innovative TPM 2.0 standard.
*SLB 9645 product versions for Chrome OS available.
Features and benefits
- High-end security controller with advanced cryptographic algorithms implemented in hardware (e.g. RSA & ECC256, SHA-256)
- Common Criteria (EAL4+) and FIPS security certification
- Flexible integration thanks to SPI, I2C or LPC interface support
- Extended temperature range (-40 to +85°C) for a variety of applications
- Reduced risk based on proven technology
- Fast time to market through concept reuse
- Easy integration into all platform architectures and operating systems (Windows, Linux & derivatives
TCG: Standards-based certified security solutions for embedded applications
In a bid to meet rising demand for security, many manufacturers and system providers are looking for customized, easy-to-implement solutions that support rapid design-in and deployment by integrating seamlessly into existing and new computing designs. The Trusted Computing Group (TCG) has defined a range of open, vendor-neutral, global industry standards to support interoperable, Trusted Computing platforms. Trusted Computing aims to detect unauthorized changes to a system based on an established security anchor embedded in a computing device. This is achieved with a dedicated microprocessor to support the secured integration of cryptographic keys into the device.
The basic keys stored in the Trusted Platform Module (TPM) are processed and used internally, with all cryptographic functions being protected. Long established in computer designs, Trusted Computing is now moving into a much broader application spectrum across industries as diverse as automotive and industrial automation.
Evaluation kit - OPTIGA™ TPM SLB 9670 2.0 IRIDIUM 9670 add-on board for Raspberry Pi
- Plug-in Board (IRIDIUM) for the RaspberryPi, BeagleBoard-xM
- Linux setup and driver, Software Stack, TMP Initialization, Open SSL/GnuTLS
- Demo for authentication and secure communication
Further evaluation boards for the OPTIGA™ TPM are available for both the Raspberry Pi board as well as for Intel based architectures.
Securing Your Embedded Project: OPTIGA™ family
Infineon’s OPTIGA™ family consists of products and solutions for securing embedded systems. All products are based on secured hardware and software.
Have a question? Contact us