Infineon CIPOS™ Nano
Infineon's CIPOS™ Nano - 3-phase or half-bridge driver with MOSFETs
CIPOS™ Nano is a family of highly integrated, ultra-compact, power modules for high efficiency appliance and light industrial applications, including compressor drives for refrigeration, pumps for heating and water circulation, air-conditioning fans, dishwashers, and automation systems. By utilizing an innovative packaging solution, the CIPOS™ Nano family delivers a new benchmark in device size, offering up to a 60 percent smaller footprint than existing 3-phase motor control power IPMs.
CIPOS™ Nano products comprise of a series of fully integrated 3-phase or half-bridge surface-mount motor control circuit solutions.
The new alternative approach utilizes PCB copper traces to dissipate heat from the module, providing cost savings through a smaller package design and even eliminating the need for an external heat sink.
CIPOS™ Nano packages
- Integrated gate driver IC and bootstrap functionality
- Suitable for sinusoidal or trapezoidal modulation
- Low RDS(on) Trench FREDFET
- Under-voltage lockout for all channels
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Optimized dV/dt for loss and EMI trade off
- Cost savings from smaller footprint and reduced PCB space
- Easy implementation of 2 or 3-phase motor drives with half-bridge IPMs
- Same PCB footprint to address multiple application markets (100 VAC - 230 VAC)
- Personal care consumer devices
- Home healthcare devices
- Home and kitchen small appliances
- Circulation pumps
|Product||Pmot (10kHz) [W]||Motor Current (Arms)||Voltage Class [V]||Configuration||Package|
|IRSM836-035MA||70 W||0.30||500 V||3 Phase Open Source||PQFN 12x12mm|
|IRSM836-044MA||60 W||0.25||250 V||3 Phase Open Source||PQFN 12x12mm|
|IRSM808-204MH||205 W||1.00||250 V||Half-Bridge||PQFN 8x9mm|
|IRSM005-301MH||165 W||0.80||100 V||Half-Bridge||PQFN 7x8mm|
CIPOS™ IPM Family
The CIPOS™ IPMs are families of highly integrated, compact power modules designed to drive motors in applications ranging from home appliances, to fans, pumps and general purpose drives.
Have a question? Contact us