Infineon CIPOS™ Micro
Infineon CIPOS™ Micro - solution for low power motor drive applications
CIPOS™ Micro is a family of compact IPMs for low power motor drive applications including fans, pumps, air purifiers and refrigerator compressor drives.
It offers a cost effective power solution by leveraging industry standard footprints and processes compatible with various PCB substrates. The family features rugged and efficient high voltage FREDFET MOSFETs specifically optimized for variable frequency drives with voltage ratings of 250 V, 500 V and 600 V IGBTs. These devices are paired with the most advanced high voltage driver ICs tuned to achieve optimal balance between EMI and switching losses.
CIPOS™ Micro family offers DC current ratings ranging up to 6 A to drive motors up to 100 W without heatsink and up to 300 W with heatsink, and are available in both through-hole and surface mount package options.
CIPOS™ Micro packages
- Integrated bootstrap functionality
- Under-voltage lockout for all channels
- Matched propagation delay for all channels
- Various lead forms available including through-hole and surface mounted
- Ease of design and short time-to-market
- Compact package with three lead form options available
- Wide range of current and voltage ratings in the same package
- Wide range of modules for 110 VAC or 230 VAC applications in the same footprint
- Washing machine
- Laundry dryer
- Vacuum cleaner
|Product||Pmot (10kHz) [W]||Motor Current (Arms)||Voltage Class [V]||Configuration||Package|
|IRSM505-015DA||50 W||0.20||500 V||3 Phase Open Source||DIP23|
|IRSM505-055DA||85 W||0.40||500 V||3 Phase Open Source||DIP23|
|IRSM505-084DA||95 W||0.45||250 V||3 Phase Open Source||DIP23|
CIPOS™ IPM Family
The CIPOS™ IPMs are families of highly integrated, compact power modules designed to drive motors in applications ranging from home appliances, to fans, pumps and general purpose drives.
Have a question? Contact us