Elmos E523.81 motor controller
Elmos presents a new generation of 3-phase BLDC motor controllers, the E523.81.
This IC integrates all components to control and drive a small BLDC fan or pump in a standalone application with minimum external component effort.
The E523.81 is a sinusoidal BLDC Motor Controller with an integrated driver that provides continuous currents up ro 500 mA. The module is also suited for applications with increased thermal requirements due to a temperature range of - 40°C to + 170°C.
- IC for standalone PMSM applications
- Internal power bridge up to 500mA(RMS)
- selectable PWM speed and error interface or analog speed interface
- SVM (Space Vector Modulation) realizes +14% output amplitude
- Tacho output
- Current controlled start up
- Integrated configurable error handling
- Blockage detection
- Automatic restart and rotor delocking
- Speed or current control
- Windmill functions
- Safety functions for overtemperature, over-/undervoltage, overcurrent and short circuit
- Small PMSM / BLDC FANs
- Small PMSM / BLDC Pumps