Dialog Semiconductor Cordless Voice Module - SC14CVMDECT
Cordless Voice Module (CVM) - integrated radio transceiver and baseband with a complete protocol stack
The Cordless Voice Module (CVM) Development Kit consist of two development boards with headsets, enabling voice connection setup. It enables the easy and cost-effective development of cordless applications and significantly reduces the time-to-market.
All the features of the module are accessible through the pins on the development board, while buttons and LED’s statuses can be changed and checked. The CVM kit comes with the Athena development environment, an Eclipse based IDE that provides a development environment for CR16C+ series of microcontrollers, and a GNU cross compiler/linker for CR16 – removing the need for an external µController.
All Dialog’s modules are fully encapsulated Systems in Package (SiP) ICs, which have their own protocol stacks and application interfaces already on board. Designers can therefore develop products without needing an in-depth understanding of the complex DECT, DECT 6.0 or JDECT protocols. The modules are also “type approved” for DECT, DECT 6.0 and JDECT. This significantly reduces R&D costs and the need for expensive RF testers can be virtually eliminated.
- Using Flash on the module, makes upgrading easy
- ETSI DECT (GAP) compliant
- Connects with up to 6 portable units
- UART interface for an external host
- But also Software support for embedded solutions
- Supports voice and low speed data
- Power management support
A one fits all module running on an ETSI standardized protocol in an interference free band, supporting
- DECT 6.0
- Operates as Fixed Part or Portable Part
- Contains the complete protocol stack
- Fully TBR6, FCC approved and J-DECT pre-certified
- Works simply with an API Interface set
- Fully tested module eliminates need for RF testing
- Therefor Fast Time-To-Market
- A complete set of software examples are part of the development kit
- Hosted or embedded cordless intercom
- Hosted or embedded cordless baby phone monitor
- Hosted wireless data applications up to 1.6 Kbit/s (E.g. point-of-sales (PoS) terminals) or use the new CAT-iq LU-10 feature of 54kbit/sec
- Set-top boxes
- Routers and wireless xDSL / cable modems
- Industrial control systems
- Burglar alarms
- Wireless local loop (WLL)
- Pendant applications
- All other point to point connections
Features: Passion for Connectivity | Dialog the 1.9 GHz expert | And more!
Have a question? Contact us