MiniZed-single-core Zynq 7Z007S development board
MiniZed™ is a single-core Zynq 7Z007S development board. With the advent of the latest cost-optimized portfolio from Xilinx, this board targets entry-level Zynq developers with a low-cost prototyping platform.
- Entry level/Low-cost Zynq development environment
- Training, prototyping and proof-of-concept demo platform
- Wireless design and demonstrations using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Audio signal processing examples using the microphone input
- IoT/Cloud connectivity for on-board and peripheral sensors
IoT Security TechDays
In the past 15 years, enterprise IT architects have successfully upgraded their security schemes from wired to wireless without compromising security. In some cases, they even improved it. A similar evolution is happening now, beyond laptops and smartphones. Today’s businesses need to connect many devices, machines and objects to application servers through private and public networks.
Avnet Silica’s free IoT Security Techdays Seminar Series can help you simplify your IoT security. Join us in Sweden on January, 30th and Denmark on February, 1st to learn about:
- What an IT director expects
- Secure elements and end-to-end security
- How to protect your brand against low-cost competition