MiniZed-single-core Zynq 7Z007S development board
MiniZed™ is a single-core Zynq 7Z007S development board. With the advent of the latest cost-optimized portfolio from Xilinx, this board targets entry-level Zynq developers with a low-cost prototyping platform.
- Entry level/Low-cost Zynq development environment
- Training, prototyping and proof-of-concept demo platform
- Wireless design and demonstrations using Wi-Fi and Bluetooth
- Audio signal processing examples using the microphone input
- IoT/Cloud connectivity for on-board and peripheral sensors
MiniZed SpeedWay Design Workshops™
Avnet Silica is hosting a series of hands-on SpeedWay workshops across Europe for new and experienced designers. A mixture of lecture and interactive labs will train engineers on the latest design flows using Vivado® Design Suite.
For designers new to Xilinx SoC technology and tools, or those looking to brush up their skills, Avnet Silica will offer two introductory courses: Developing Zynq Hardware and Developing Zynq Software. More experienced designers can choose from two advanced course offerings: Integrating Sensors on MiniZed with PetaLinux and A Practical Guide to Getting Started with Xilinx SDSoC™ development environment.
With the SpeedWay trainings, engineers will have the technology, tools and design expertise they need to capture the benefits of the single-core Xilinx Zynq-7000 All Programmable SoC more quickly.Learn More