Avnet Integrated and Dell Technologies
Avnet Integrated is a Dell Technologies OEM Titanium Partner with a long-standing relationship. Offering the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio and truly extraordinary, world-class partner program.
Dell Technologies is a technology leader and innovator, providing unparalleled solutions from the edge to core to cloud, available to you through the Avnet Integrated & Dell Technologies Partner Program.
Why Dell Technologies
- Dell Technologies is the #1 Worldwide OEM provider with vast technology knowledge and a market leading portfolio. We help our customers go to market more effectively through our dedicated team of over 900 OEM experts to partner in building their solution.
- Dell Technologies is an end to end solutions provider offering a full breadth of proven, best of breed tier 1 products across every line of business, allowing a one-stop-shop for our customers.
#1 WW OEM Provider
11 Gartner Magic Quadrant Positions
40+ Industry Verticals Served
Dell EMC OEM helps you build your own solutions using our hardware, software and services and helps to accelerate your solutions to market with tier 1 OEM-optimized products, consulting, scale and global capabilities.
Dedicated Resources • Over 900 Dell EMC OEM resources dedicated to OEM customers across PG, engineering, sales, HR, marketing, services, finance, business operations, legal.
Global Reach • Global distribution channels and supply chain. Offer global warranty regardless of which country product was purchased in.
Services • 24x7x365 global support for OEM customers from a dedicated OEM queue. Custom Factory Integration, deployment, support, and consulting services.
Warranty • 3 year standard warranty, options for 5 & 7 years also available. Dell provides a 90-day warranty extension for OEM-R and XL products.
Vertical Focus •Involvement in 40+ verticals – focus verticals include telecommunications, industrial automation, video surveillance, healthcare, marine and military.
LOB • Server, storage, client, networking, IoT, HCI, data protection
Off the shelf Solutions
- Dell branded: Choose from the complete catalogue of Dell Branded hardware and software solutions.
- Dell unbranded (OEM Ready): Choose products from a subset of the Dell catalogue that are regulatory approved and brand neutral.
- Transition ready (XL or XE): Consider these products for applications whose lifecycle is time and change sensitive.
- Industrial/Rugged: Industrial options designed to work in harsh environments outside your office or datacenter. Products tested above and beyond industry certification thresholds: Military (MIL-STD-810G), telecommunication (NEBS-3/ETSI), and marine (DNV-GL 2.4) testing offered on select products.
If you can dream it, together, we can design, support and deliver your custom solutions
- Rebranding: Build your brand by putting your logo on our tier-1 globally available products, software and documentation.
- Mechanical: Change physical chassis characteristics or add attributes internally or externally to fulfil your requirements.
- Electrical: Re-route standard harnesses, test ambient thresholds all knowing your solution will be certified and serviceable.
- Software: Use one screen to configure system settings in a few clicks that remain static during subsequent updates.
Dell OEM Embedded & Edge Products
Technology and expertise to deliver your customized solution to market. Benefit from platforms that are ready for you from the far edge to the core to the cloud and everything in between. The customization possibilities are endless when it comes to Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence (AI) and machine learning (ML).Explore
Dell OEM Servers
Deliver ample power for any application with OEM servers
Your application needs technology it can depend on. Build a secure, scalable and customizable appliance with OEM PowerEdge Servers.
The OEM PowerEdge Server advantage
OEM PowerEdge servers deliver secure, scalable, customizable high-performance solutions with maximum flexibility, efficiency and automation. Design with us today.Explore
Dell OEM Storage
Unlock the hidden value of data in your OEM solutions. Go to market confidently with leading storage and data protection solutions.
- Unified Storage
- Unstructured file storage/ object storage
- Hyperconverged Infrastructure for VMware environments
- Hyperconverged infrastructure with multi-hypervisor support
- Data Protection
Dell OEM Client Platforms
No matter your OEM needs: size, performance, edge, or embedded, our OEM Solutions are ready to meet them. Build on secure, reliable and trusted OEM client platforms.Explore
Dell IoT Edge Computing
Capture value at the edge with Dell IoT Gateways and EPCS
Edge Gateways: For uncompromised connectivity and industrial work: Dell's purpose-built Edge Gateways are intelligent devices for the Internet of Things (IOT). Ruggedized, with a variety of input output connections, they aggregate data and support analytics at the edge of the network.
Embedded Box PCs: For manufacturing and other harsh environments -- Configurable, rugged, fanless Embedded Box PCs are built to commission your solutions faster and recognize revenue sooner.Explore
Dell OEM Services
- Consulting Services
- Virtustream Cloud Services
- Dell Premier Solutions
- Deployment Services
- Residency Services
- Flexible Consumption Models
- Support Services
- Managed Services
- Services Technology