Avnet Logistics uses fully automated or manual tape equipment.Tape & Reel services encompass repacking products from trays and tubes onto reels as well as unreeling products and repacking them onto trays or tubes. These services are available as add-on to programming orders, but also as stand-alone services.
To ensure highest possible quality, state of the art 3D optical inspection systems are employed to measure the lead integrity and lead co-planarity.
All materials and processes are in accordance with the EIA481D standard.
On request, full peel-force test documentation is on-hand with every tape as well as Certificates of Compliance (CoC) for every tape material in use.
Tape and reel equipment
- 1 ASTI Hexamaxx automated taping system with 3D inspection
- 4 VTEK TM5100 automated taping system with 3D inspection
- 1 ASTI TR48 MK3 automated taping system with 2D inspection
- 1 ASTI TR48 MK4 automated taping system with 2D inspection
- 1 Systemation ST90 automated taping system with 3D inspection
- 1 VTEK TM4400 automated taping system
- Various manually operated taping machines
Optional 3D lead inspection / QA-Inspection
- Gull wing leads, J-leads, (µ)BGA packages
- 1 ICOS CI3050 automated tray to tray 3D lead inspection
- 1 ICOS CI5250 automated tray to tray 3D lead inspection
- 1 Pentamaster PM40PS automated post seal lead inspection of taped devices
- Test equipment including peel strength analysers
- Peel Strength Analysis
- Dry Backing
- Burn-In Test
- Nitrogen Flooding
- Tape Through Inspection