Ultra96 development board – Designed by Avnet
The ARM-based, Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+™ MPSoC development board Ultra96 is based on the Linaro 96Boards specification. The board’s specifications are open and define a standard board layout for development platforms that can be used by software application, hardware device, kernel, and other system software developers.
- Xilinx Zynq UltraScale+ MPSoC ZU3EG A484
- Micron 2 GB (512M x32) LPDDR4 Mmemory
- Delkin 16 GB microSD card + adapter
- Pre-loaded with PetaLinux environment
- Wi-Fi / Bluetooth
- And much more
TQ of Artificial Intelligence
Intelligent machines and self-teaching computers will open up exciting prospects for the electronics industry. Due to the rapid developments in semiconductors and new ideas for the programming of self-teaching algorithms, Artificial Intelligence (AI) is today a real market. With the latest edition of The Quintessence, we take a closer look at what AI is all about. Order your free copy now!
- From pure fiction to a real market opportunity
- Why Avnet's CEO Bill Amelio relies on AI
- How chips mimic the brain
- Opportunities for retailers