EBV Virtual Power Fair
Main theme 2020: Efficiency-evolving designs with SiC and GaN
Opening Day: 24.06.2020
Dear Valued Visitors,
Nice that you are here and welcome to our EBV Virtual Power Fair! The virtual fair's Opening Day was on June 24, 2020 and is a mixture of information, latest market trends, personal exchange. For our 2-day live event that took place on June 24 & 25, all sessions are now available on demand. (Please Note: the registration is separated for the on demand sessions and is shown below.)
Like many things in life, everything always comes a little bit different than planned. Due to the cancellation of the PCIM 2020 in Nuremberg, we have decided to create our own virtual event together with our supplier partners. Even if we can't exchange ideas personally, there is still a lot to discuss.
Therefore, our EBV Virtual Power Fair will focus on the latest developments in power management and exciting technologies. Our main theme this year is: Efficiency-evolving designs with SiC and GaN.
Although the event will take place online, we will still be there for you! But above all, our EBV specialists are there to help you with advice and support. Even though PCIM has been cancelled, EBV has evolved and taken the change!
Live Event: 14 sessions, 2 days and 11 attending partners. It was a blast!
We are looking forward to an exciting event with many interesting sessions, products and online experiences!
See you soon and stay healthy,
Your EBV Power Team
Open Day: June 24
Register here to visit our virtual exhibition area to view all of the demo stations of our supplier partners and discover their solutions for your power needs.
On Demand Sessions Registration
Register here to attend the on demand sessions from our supplier partners where they present their latest power market trends.
- Avnet Abacus
- Broadcom (3 sessions)
- EBV Elektronik
- Infineon Technologies
- Maxim Integrated
- ON Semiconductor
- Toshiba Electronics Europe
Each of the partners will also give a live presentation. Registration for this will also be available soon.
- The Virtual Fair combines live event and product information – an all-round performer
- With over 10 supplier partners, we have a wide range of expertise to discover
- The Live Event Sessions can be arranged individually according to your interests
- During the event our EBV specialists will be available to answer your questions
- The latest trends and technologies at a glance
- Registration is free of charge
- A special offline gift will wait for you after registration, so come and discover