NXP Industrial & Automotive Communication - Trends and Challenges
25 Sep 2020 - 22 Jan 2021
Online, On Demand
Presented by: NXP Semiconductors and EBV Elektronik
Watch now on demand!
In this virtual seminar you will receive a well-founded overview of Single Pair Ethernet, Security, Time Sensitive Networking, software as integrator and their system solutions from NXP. Besides the knowledge transfer in the form of lectures, the participants will get the opportunity for direct exchange with the speakers from SPE System Alliance, NXP and EBV Elektronik.
During this webinar you will have the opportunity to :
- Get an overview of the SPE Market, the international Standards and the Motivation of the SPE System Alliance
- Find out on Security Standard IEC 62443.
- Learn more about Industrial Security and EdgeLock SE050.
- Discover the Challenges designing software for modern industrial Systems.
- Learn about NXP’s One-Pair Automotive Ethernet solutions
- Discover the benefits of TSN for networked industrial applications
SPE System Alliance - Market, Standards & Motivation
Paving the winning ways with NXP’s One-Pair Automotive Ethernet solutions
|3:00 pm|| Security Standard IEC 62443
Industrial Security and EdgeLock SE050
Introducing Time Sensitive Networking (TSN) Capabilities in the Industrial Network
Video: EBV Testbed – Ethernet TSN Interoperability
Software as the Integrator - Challenges designing software for modern industrial systems
- Detlev Zundel, EBV Elektronik, Embedded software specialist.
- Arnd Geissler, EBV Elektronik, Application Manager, TSN & Single Pair Ethernet Specialist
- Daniel Bartz, EBV Elektronik, Embedded security and NFC/RFID Technology FAE
- Dr. Moritz Wellige, Phoenix Contact
- Simon Seereiner, Weidmüller Interface
- Antje Schütz, Marketing Manager NXP Semiconductor
- Peter van Ackeren, Team Lead Industry 4.0, NXP Semiconductor
- Jochen Schyma, Product / Marketing Manager Automotive Ethernet, NXP Semiconductor
NXP Webinar: Machine Learning Discovery Solutions
NXP Semiconductors and EBV Elektronik have the pleasure to invite you for a series of webinars focusing on Machine Learning Technology. Over three days NXP and EBV will guide you through the Machine Learning applications starting from Convolutional Neural Network theory, moving on to some real life applications like Predictive Maintenance in Motor Control applications and turnkey solutions for voice, face and object recognition. All presentations will be held by NXP and EBV Application Engineers.
Xilinx and EBV @ FPGA Europe Digital Conference
The FPGA-Conference Europe focusses on user-oriented, practically applicable solutions that developers can quickly integrate into their own everyday work.
Webinar - Ultra96 Technical Training Courses
Interested in implementing artificial intelligence in your next design? Want to shorten your prototype development efforts using Python and PYNQ? Hackster.io and Avnet are pleased to introduce six on-line training courses that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for your next Zynq UltraScale+ design.