Introduction to Machine Learning Seminar Dietikon
28 Nov 2019 - 28 Nov 2019
Schwitzerland, Dietikon, EBV Elektronik Office, Bernstrasse 394, 8953 Dietikon
Introduction to Machine Learning
presented by EBV Elektronik & Xilinx
The main goal for this seminar is to understand the basics of Artificial Intelligence and to walk you through the steps to run your own AI application, based on an Ultra96 development board.
At the end of the seminar, you should be able to answer questions like: What is Machine Learning? What is the difference between Training and Inference Instances? Why is Python so popular? How do I start to develop my own Application?
All these questions and many more will be addressed by applying what you learning in practical exercises.
We will guide you with step-by-step instructions through the incredible adventure when diving into the world of Artificial Intelligence.
The Seminar is free of charge and will be held in German language.
08:30 - 09:00 Welcome & Registration
09:00 - 10:30
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning/Deep Learning – definitions, area of applications, Neural Network Architectures explanation, examples of implementation
- Machine Learning Tools and Frameworks - Basic training design flow, available hardware platforms, overview of the most popular ML frameworks and data sets for training, short introduction to Python and core libraries
10:30 - 11:00 Coffee break
11:00 - 12:00
- Machine Learning Inference – Reduced Precision Neural Networks, possible hardware implementations, Machine Learning Suite
12:00 - 13:00 Buffet-style Lunch Break
13:00 - 14:30
- Workshop using Ultra96 Board and Xilinx DNNDK flow
- Hand-on using the trained data from Caffe or TensorFlow framework and inference implementation on the MPSoC using Deep Neural Network Design Kit and Vivado flow.
After that session, each participant will be able to run a trained ML model on the Xilinx MPSoC.
14:30 - 15:00 Coffee break
15:00 - 16:30
- Workshop continued
16:30 - 17:00 Wrap Up and Q&A Session
Zynq UltraScale + RFSoC and Application to the Remote PHY Node in Cable Access
This webinar will provide a brief overview of the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC and its application to a remote PHY node in Cable Access. We’ll first provide a technology overview of the world’s only hardware programmable System-on-Chip with integrated analog data converters, along with key performance metrics. We’ll then discuss its application to Remote PHY nodes leveraging key IP blocks available by Xilinx partner Calian SED.
Tech Trends Turkey 01/2020
Tech Trends Turkey presented by EBV Elektronik, AMS, Broadcom, Infineon, ISSI, Maxim Integrated, Microchip, NXP, On Semiconductor, Osram, STMicroelectronics, Vishay & Xilinx EBV and partners cordially invite you to our innovative seminar series "Tech Trends" in Turkey 2020.
Tech Trends Seminar Dietikon 11/2019
Tech Trends Seminar - November 2019 in Dietikon. Es ist wieder so weit! Die EBV Tech Trends, unsere spannende Seminarreihe zu Innovationen und Trends unserer Branche, rückt näher. Wir laden Sie herzlich dazu ein, uns am 07. November 2019 in Dietikon zu besuchen.