Infineon Webinar: 48 V board net architectures and advanced E/E designs
07 May 2019 - 08 Aug 2019
Online, On Demand
Online Webinar, EMEA
Infineon Webinar: Challenges of 48 V board net architectures and consideration for advanced E/E designs
Time: on demand, 1 hour
Must-have features like sustainability, reducing CO2 emissions and recuperation of kinetic energy. Increased power demand for actuation and diagnosis capabilities in automated vehicles. These are just some of the challenges for the next design of cars. With 12/48 V dual power supply there is a perfect balance between sustainability and providing the right power needed.
This webinar covers:
- The main benefit of a 48 V power network with its typical applications is the reduction of the CO2 output
- This is realized primary through the recuperation of energy, but driving support by the starter generator is also a benefit of the 48 V network
- New comfort features which need a higher power density are also an advantage of the second power network in a MHEV and BEV
- Further auxiliary applications which consume high power can be moved from the 12 V network to the 48 V side. This allows realizing of an even more stable 12 V power network.
- Discover the benefits of various advanced E/E architectures
- Learn about Infineon's semiconductor solutions for 48 V applications
Frank-Steffen Russ, Director Vertical Segment Automotive EMEA, EBV ELEKTRONIK GmbH & CO KG
Dr. Johannes Breitschopf, Technical Marketing Manager EMEA, Infineon Technologies AG
Xilinx Webinar - Direct RF Sampling Solutions with Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC
The integration of direct RF-sampling data converters with Xilinx’s Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC technology offers the most flexible, smallest footprint, and lowest power solution for a wide range of radio applications.
Vishay Webinar - DC/DC Solutions: Smallest footprint, offering the highest efficiency – Vishay´s microBUCK® & microBRICK®
Online, On Demand DC/DC Solutions: Smallest footprint, offering the highest efficiency – Vishay´s microBUCK® & microBRICK® Attend our webinar to familiarize yourself with Vishay´s NEW DC/DC solutions enhance your design.
STMicroelectronics STM32 - Update Seminar
STMicroelectronics STM32 - Bringen Sie sich auf den neuesten Stand! Treffen Sie Spezialisten von STMicroelectronics, bytes at work und EBV und lernen Sie die STM32-Familien anhand von Vorträgen und Demos kennen: STM32WB / STM32MP1 / STM32 Generelle Übersicht Erhalten Sie Roadmap-Informationen aus erster Hand!