ST High Precision Current Sensing with Highside Drivers
25 Jan 2018 - 24 Apr 2018
Online, On Demand
Online, On Demand Webinar
STMicroelectronics - High Precision Current Sensing with the VIP-Zero Highside Drivers
The webinar addresses this challenge. First an introduction about the basic structure of STMicroelectronics highside switches is given. Then the working principle of the current sense diagnostic is explained, as well as the various different factors which impact the precision of the current measurement. In order to improve the precision, the webinar shows two helpful techniques of a current sense calibration, which can be performed on each customer application at the end of the production line. Last not least, ST's new VIP-Zero family of low-ohmic highside drivers is introduced, that has been designed to offer an outstanding intrinsic current sense precision, helping designers to cope with the most demanding requirements for load current monitoring in 12V Automotive applications like power distribution, glow plugs, heater, et cetera.
- Understand the basic structure of an Automotive highside driver and the built-in diagnostic features
- Understand how to measure the highside driver's output current with the analog current sense
- Learn about the factors, that impact the precision of the current sensing, on device level and inside the target application
- Learn about two calibration techniques, that can be used to improve the precision of the current sensing
- Find out how the VIP-Zero highside drivers are helping designers to achieve a best-in-class current sensing precision
Michael Luett, Senior Technical Marketing Advisor, STMicroelectronics
Xilinx - Functional Safety Working Group
The Xilinx Functional Safety Working Group provides an excellent forum for participants to learn from Xilinx’ functional safety leaders and where attendees can connect with their functional safety peers in the industry. Don’t miss this chance to explore Xilinx’s latest technology innovations and solve your design challenges!
The new XILINX ZYNQ UltraScale and MPSoC Generation
In diesem 1-tages Seminar wird die neueste Generation der XILINX MPSoC Generation vorgestellt.
XILINX - ReVISION
This seminar will introduce FPGA and embedded vision designers to the benefits of designing embedded vision systems using Zynq and Zynq MPSoC devices combined with the reVISION stack. This seminar will focus upon key parameters of reVISION and its environment, enabling attendees to gain a significant understanding its capabilities.