ST High Precision Current Sensing with Highside Drivers
25 Jan 2018 - 25 Jan 2018
Online Webinar, EMEA
STMicroelectronics - High Precision Current Sensing with the VIP-Zero Highside Drivers
10:00 - 10:45 Presentation
10:45 - 11:00 Q&A's
The webinar addresses this challenge. First an introduction about the basic structure of STMicroelectronics highside switches is given. Then the working principle of the current sense diagnostic is explained, as well as the various different factors which impact the precision of the current measurement. In order to improve the precision, the webinar shows two helpful techniques of a current sense calibration, which can be performed on each customer application at the end of the production line. Last not least, ST's new VIP-Zero family of low-ohmic highside drivers is introduced, that has been designed to offer an outstanding intrinsic current sense precision, helping designers to cope with the most demanding requirements for load current monitoring in 12V Automotive applications like power distribution, glow plugs, heater, et cetera.
- Understand the basic structure of an Automotive highside driver and the built-in diagnostic features
- Understand how to measure the highside driver's output current with the analog current sense
- Learn about the factors, that impact the precision of the current sensing, on device level and inside the target application
- Learn about two calibration techniques, that can be used to improve the precision of the current sensing
- Find out how the VIP-Zero highside drivers are helping designers to achieve a best-in-class current sensing precision
Michael Luett, Senior Technical Marketing Advisor, STMicroelectronics
Xilinx - TSN is here - Ready-to-Go Solution
Online Webinar 10:00 - 10:45 Presentation 10:45 - 11:00 Q&A's During this webinar, you will learn more about the Time Sensitive Networking (TSN), the Zynq®-7000 and Zynq UltraScale+™ MPSoC as well as other Xilinx devices.
The new XILINX ZYNQ UltraScale and MPSoC Generation
In diesem 1-tages Seminar wird die neueste Generation der XILINX MPSoC Generation vorgestellt.
Secure Boot & Asymmetrisches Multiprocessing mit i.MX Prozessoren
Steckt ein Teil Ihres Know-hows in der Software Ihres Gerätes? Muss Ihr Gerät sicher gegen Manipulation sein? Falls ja, sollten Sie Secure Boot verwenden und das System von Grund auf sicher gestalten (Root of Trust).