EBV & Broadcom @ PCIM 2018
05 Jun 2018 - 07 Jun 2018
EBV Elektronik & Broadcom @ PCIM 2018
Please join us at Hall 9, Booth 9-415!
Nuremberg, June 5-7, 2018
With our manufacturing partner, Broadcom, EBV presents to you the latest innovations of Power Electronics, Intelligent Motion, Renewable Energy, as well as, Energy Management.
EBV Presents Grid Concept for e-Vehicle Combined Charging Station
Our experienced application specialists from our vertical segment and our sales and FAE teams will give insights into concepts of fast electric vehicle charging systems. They will provide solutions to challenges and requirements these systems will have on the smart grid, from the component to the intelligent system.
Broadcom – Industrial Leader in Fiber Optics and Optocouplers
Broadcom Presents Isolation Solutions for all Voltages
- Sigma-Delta modulators for accurate measurements of phase current and bus voltage in motor drives and power inverter applications
- Hermetic and Automotive-grade current sensor and gate drive products
- Gate drive optocoupler solutions for GaN and SiC power devices
- Optical power components for electrically isolated power for remote sensors and actuators in industrial applications
- Galvanic isolation and fiber communication for industrial applications
E-Mobility Forum - EBV Presentation
Hall 6 Booth 6-320
Tuesday, 5 June 2018 and Wednesday, 6 June 2018 @ 10:30 a.m.
Electrification and Autonomous Vehicle Systems: The Change of Electrical / Electronic Architecture, Frank-Steffen Ruß (EBV Elektronik)
Come and visit us. We will happily show you how EBV is further developing distribution through
the use of innovative tools, services and technologies. We look forward to your visit!
More Information can be found here.
EBV @ electronica 2018
Save the date and visit us at electronica 2018 More details are coming...
FPGA Kongress in Munich
FPGA-Technologien haben einen wahren Evolutionssprung vollbracht, was neue Denkansätze und Lösungen von Hardware- als auch Software-Entwicklern erfordert.