Compute Acceleration on Programmable Platforms Seminar
22 Oct 2019 - 23 Oct 2019
Compute Acceleration on Programmable Platforms
presented by EBV Elektronik & Xilinx
Hardware Acceleration on Programmable Platforms is one of the most promising solutions to increase system performance in Data Center and
Embedded Applications. Xilinx is putting big effort to make Programmable Logic Technology accessible for software developers working with C, C++,
OpenCL or even Python.
With new tools VHDL/Verilog coding is not necessary anymore to get a benefit out of this technology.
During the Xilinx Technology Day participants will learn about key elements making this transformation possible:
- New Unified Software Environment with Application Specific Acceleration Libraries
- Production ready Acceleration Cards ( Alveo )
- New adaptive device architecture from Xilinx designed specifically for Compute Acceleration ( ACAP)
- Xilinx Machine Learning Inference Acceleration ( Edge and Cloud)
- Enabling Python for programming Xilinx devices ( PYNQ project)
- Image Clasification on Alveo card ( 4000 image / sec)
- Embedded Machine Learning - Multiple Neural Network Models ( Classification , Detection, Segmentation, Pose Estimation) can be tested on Zynq Evaluation boards
- Python on Zynq - Accessing Programmable Logic from Python on Zynq SoC Evaluation Board
- Xilinx Strategy including New Unified Software Environment
- Versal – Industry first Adaptive Compute Acceleration Platform
10:45 - 11:15 Alveo Acceleration Cards Presenter: Mark Van Der Bolt
- Alveo Product Overview/roadmap + Solution Stack
11:30 - 12:30 Alveo Accelerator Card Ecosystem Presenter: Franck Maul
- Available acceleration solutions ( Machine Learning, Database Analytics, Simulation, Blockchain, SmartNIC, Video Transcoding e.t.c.)
12:30 - 13:30 Lunch Break
13:30 - 16:00 Xilinx Machine Learning Presenter: Stan Klinke
- Software Tools
- Supported Hardware
14:30 - 15:00 Coffee Break
- Available models
- Custom model development
- Python on Embedded Device ( Zynq)
- Interacting with custom hardware from Python
Poland, Warszawa, Hotel Sound Garden, Ul. Żwirki Wigury 18 - 22.10.2019: Register now
Poland, Kraków, Hotel Qubus, Ul .Nadwiślańska 6 - 23.10.2019: Register now
Zynq UltraScale + RFSoC and Application to the Remote PHY Node in Cable Access
This webinar will provide a brief overview of the Zynq UltraScale+ RFSoC and its application to a remote PHY node in Cable Access. We’ll first provide a technology overview of the world’s only hardware programmable System-on-Chip with integrated analog data converters, along with key performance metrics. We’ll then discuss its application to Remote PHY nodes leveraging key IP blocks available by Xilinx partner Calian SED.
Xilinx XDF Europe - The World Forum
At XDF 2019 you’ll connect with Xilinx experts, partners, and industry thought leaders to gain the insights and inspiration needed to tackle your next project. Knowledge acquired at XDF will help you bring your innovations to market faster, adapt to the rapidly changing world, and keep you at the forefront of your industry. Whether you are developing software applications, creating accelerated or embedded software systems, or designing at the hardware level, you will leave XDF 2019 empowered to solve the challenges of tomorrow.
Webinar - Ultra96 Technical Training Courses
Interested in implementing artificial intelligence in your next design? Want to shorten your prototype development efforts using Python and PYNQ? Hackster.io and Avnet are pleased to introduce six on-line training courses that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for your next Zynq UltraScale+ design.