Virtual Event with Hackster: Concept to Prototype with Ultra96
17 Jun 2020 - 17 Jun 2020
Online, On Demand
Concept to Prototype with Ultra96
During this event you'll learn how to go from an initial concept/architecture of an automotive vision design to demonstrating application and algorithm feasibility using off-the-shelf prototyping systems from Avnet and Xilinx.
We'll also look at current system solutions and use cases that demonstrate the technical advantages of Xilinx adaptable automotive solutions and how Avnet can help you integrate them into your next design.
- 5:00 PM Introduction
- 5:10 PM Demo Part 1: Creating an Image Processing Pipeline
- Introduction to Vivado
- Leveraging the Xilinx IP Library and IP Integrator
- 5:45 PM Fireside Chat: Making the Transition Between Development and Manufacturing
- 6:15 PM Demo Part 2: Creating and Testing PYNQ Overlays
- Algorithm Implementation and Optimization
- Introduction to PYNQ
- 7:00 PM Fireside Chat: Benefits of Using PYNQ in your Automotive Designs
- 7:20 PM Break
- 7:30 PM Demo Part 3: Creating Solutions using Vitis and OpenCL
- Libraries Available for Development Applications
- Build Flow Examples
- Emulation and Optimization Schemes
- 8:15 PM Fireside Chat: Accelerating your Applications with Vitis and Vitis AI
- 8:45 PM Q&A
NXP Webinar: Machine Learning Discovery Solutions
NXP Semiconductors and EBV Elektronik have the pleasure to invite you for a series of webinars focusing on Machine Learning Technology. Over three days NXP and EBV will guide you through the Machine Learning applications starting from Convolutional Neural Network theory, moving on to some real life applications like Predictive Maintenance in Motor Control applications and turnkey solutions for voice, face and object recognition. All presentations will be held by NXP and EBV Application Engineers.
Webinar - Ultra96 Technical Training Courses
Interested in implementing artificial intelligence in your next design? Want to shorten your prototype development efforts using Python and PYNQ? Hackster.io and Avnet are pleased to introduce six on-line training courses that will equip you with the knowledge and skills needed for your next Zynq UltraScale+ design.
Xilinx Live Webinar: From ADAS to AVs: Powering Next-Generation Automotive Solutions
Semiconductors have enabled most of the recent advances in Advanced Driver Assistance Systems (ADAS), vehicle computing systems and gateways, digital cockpits and autonomous functionality. Beyond these advancements, this webcast will discuss what’s in store for the industry as the next generation of automotive tech emerges, and the challenges facing OEMs and Tier 1 suppliers as they brace for new curves in the market.