Ultrahaptics TOUCH Dev Kit (UHDK5)
Ultrahaptics TOUCH Development Kit allows you to create and evaluate mid-air haptic sensations for common HMI/UI control applications and interactions. Experiment with a range of sensations included in the Sensation Editor library and configure them to your requirements, or develop your own using the SDK software suite provided.
What is included?
- Hardware platform: 14x14 transducer array, control board (ARM® and FPGA architecture) and frame structure
- Pre-calibrated Leap Motion® camera module
- Multi-region power supply and USB cables
- Software Development Kit API programming environment (C++ and C#)
- User License for the Sensation Editor to assist with the design and development of mid-air haptics sensations
- Demonstration suite with impactful use cases to help get started quickly
- Suitable for Apple Mac OS and Microsoft Windows
- Access to software development kit, tools and examples at developer.ultrahaptics.com
- Online support
- 24x8 rectangular array board and cover material pack options available.
Ultrahaptics target applications
The TOUCH Development Kit allows you to create virtual buttons, slides and dials for HMI/UI control interfaces. Target applications include:
- Automotive: Mid-air control of infotainment systems and dashboard functions
- Appliances: Safe and hygienic control from a distance, virtual safety barriers
- Smart home: Enhances gesture based control of devices
- Consumer: Integrated and seamless control of consumer products
- Kiosks: Augments touch-less point of sale systems
- Industrial: Enhances HMI, advancing health and safety in business applications and public area.
- Up to 4 focal points size: 8.6mm diameter
- Up to 400Hz haptic refresh rate
- Dimensions: H29mm x W186mm x D221mm
- Interaction Zone: approx. 50-500mm, ±30° cone centred around the top surface of the transducer board
For further technical information see developer.ultrahaptics.com