End-to-end PoE solutions for IoT applications
Microchip offers end-to-end PoE solutions comprised of Power Sourcing Equipment (PSE) IC, Powered Device (PD) IC and Systems (Injector/Midspan and Switches).
PSE ICs offer the highest integration level and lowest total BOM cost to meet the high-power needs of 2-pair and 4-pair PDs. Cost effective, pre-programmed PoE Controller designed to be implemented with enhanced-mode PSE managers.
PD ICs with and without integrated Pulse-Width-Modulation (PWM) controllers as compact solutions for converting PoE input power into one or more output voltages.
IdealBridge™ dual-pack MOSFET-based full-bridge rectifier that protects against reverse-polarity connections while reducing power consumption, space requirements and improving thermal performance.
Single- and multi-port PoE injectors/midspans and switches that enable seamless deployment of PoE technology to Ethernet-based devices in indoor, outdoor and industrial environments. Standalone, fully tested, qualified and certified, zero time-to-market off-the-shelf and ready-to-install. Interoperable with existing devices, no R&D resources needed.
Broadest PoE ICs product line
- PSE ICs featuring 1 to 8 ports PSE manager and PSE controller
- PD ICs solutions with and without integrated PWM controllers
- Ideal Diode Bridge reduces power consumption and improves thermal performance
Complete PoE systems product line
- Single and Multi-Port injectors/midspans and switches
- Indoor, outdoor and industrial rated products
- Standalone fully testes, qualified and certified
PoE pioneers, market leaders and innovators
- 25 years experience, designed 6 generations of PoE ICs and systems
- First PoE midspan, first outdoor PoE midspans, first to introduce 2.5G and 10G PoE midspans