Infineon’s broad gate-driver IC portfolio offers a wide variety of configurations, voltage classes, isolation levels, protection features, and package options, developed to fit your designs.
The gate driver ICs serve as interfaces between control signals (from digital or analog controllers) and power switches (IGBT, MOSFET, SiC MOSFET, and GaN). The integrated gate driver solutions reduce your design complexity, development time, bill of materials, and board space, and improve reliability over discretely-implemented gate drive solutions.
Have a look at the comprehensive portfolio of Infineon gate driver ICs, which are sure to meet all of your design needs.
Gate driver evaluation board
The EVAL-1EDC20H12AH-SIC gate driver evaluation board was developed to demonstrate the functionality and key features of the Infineon EiceDRIVER™and Infineon CoolSiC™ MOSFET. EBV Elektronik and Infineon are giving away a free board, register now for your exclusive chance to win a gate driver evaluation board!Win a free kit
Infineon industry-leading gate driver technologies:
Junction Isolation (JI):
- Industry standard gate drivers using rugged proprietary HVIC process
- Tailored for specific motor-control and switch-mode power applications
- New high-voltage technology with inherent integrated boot-strap diode capability and industry best-in-class robustness against negative VS transient spikes
- Higher level of integration reduces BOM and total system cost
Galvanic isolation technology
Coreless Transformer (CT)
- Magnetically-coupled isolation technology provides galvanic isolation for industrial applications
- Flexible configurations and options for output current (up to 10 A), DESAT protection, active Miller clamp, isolation rating, and package
- Single- and dual-low-side drivers with flexible options for output current, logic configurations, UVLO, and packages
- Rugged technology of the high-voltage gate drivers, and on the latest state-of-the-art 0.13-µm process
Leveraging the application expertise and advanced technologies of Infineon, the industrial and general purpose gate driver ICs are well suited for many applications such as industrial motor drives, SiC MOSFET applications, EV-charger and battery-driven application.