Infineon XMC4000 family
32-bit industrial microcontroller based on ARM® Cortex®-M
For DC EV Charging we are offering the XMC4000 family powered by ARM® Cortex®-M4 with a built-in DSP instruction set. The Single Precision Floating Point Unit, Direct Memory Access (DMA) feature and Memory Protection Unit (MPU) are state-of-the-art for all devices.
XMC4000 is the promising successor to traditional DSP/DSC and 32-bit MCU solutions.
Check out our broad XMC4000 portfolio:
- ARM® Cortex®-M4 at 144MHz
- Large on-chip memories 2MB Flash, 352kB RAM
- 6 CAN nodes with 256 message objects
- Rich industrial and external media connectivity
- 125°C extended temperature range
- Long-term availability with >15 years
- IEC 60730 class B compliant LIB
- Free DAVE™ IDE and DAVE Apps
Kits to evaluate the XMC4000 family