EBV presents: On Semiconductor IoT solutions
Where IoT meets the real world
IoT solutions that provide huge improvements in services, efficiency, cost, scalability, time-to-market and reliability and are able to sense, process, control, and communicate in an energy efficient and cost effective manner.
Motors are used to assist sensors in the gathering of information, and to react to information sensors provide. ON Semiconductor offers a wide range of motor control solutions for both stepper and brushless DC motors.
- LV8726TA Stepper Motor Pre-Driver, PWM, Constant-Current Control
- LV8907 The LV8907 is a high performance, software-less three-phase BLDC motor controller
- LV8714 Dual Stepper Motor Driver, Ultra-Small Micro Steps
As the battle for dominance in the area of communication protocols continues, ON Semiconductor provides users a wide range of communication technology standards. With the recent acquisition of AXSEM’s ultra-low power sub-1 GHz technologies as well as new offerings in the KNX and 2.4 GHz arenas, ON Semiconductor is positioned as a leader in wired and wireless connectivity.
- Sub-1 GHz: AX5043 Ultra-low Power RF Transceiver, 27-1050 MHz
- AX8052F143 Ultra-low Power RF Microcontroller SoC
- NCN51xx KNX Transceiver for Twisted Pair Networks
ON Semiconductor brings extensive experience to the protection, monitoring, and charging of battery-connected devices powering the internet of things.
- Protection: LC051xx The LC051xx family of battery protection controllers
- Monitoring: LC709203F The LC709203F is a fuel gauge for 1-cell lithium-ion batteries
- Charging: NCP185x The NCP185x devices are fully programmable single cell Lithium-ion switching battery chargers
- Charging: NCS21x Bi-Directional Zero-Drift Current Sense Amplifiers
- Charging: NSR2030 The NSR2030 full bridge Schottky barrier diodes
ON Semiconductor is a long-time leader in power management, bringing an extensive portfolio of efficient and innovative solutions to power the internet of things.
- AC-DC: NCP106x High-Voltage Switcher for low Power offline SMPS
- AC-DC: NCP107x High Voltage Switching Regulator for Offline SMPS
- AC-DC: NCL30082 Dimmable Quasi-Resonant Primary Side Current-Mode Controller for LED Lighting with Thermal Fold-back
- DC-DC: NCP3135 2.9 V to 5.5 V, 5 A Integrated Synchronous DC-DC Step Down Converter
- DC-DC: NCP170 The NCP170 series of CMOS low dropout regulators
- Power Modules: NXT80T120L2Q0 Power Integrated Module, T-Type, 1200 V, 80 A
- DC-DC: NCP785A High Input Voltage (450 V), Low Output Current (10 mA) Linear Voltage Regulator
Image sensors are the eyes of the internet of things, enabling connected devices to see and react to their environment. ON Semiconductor provides a comprehensive image sensor portfolio along with supporting software and hardware, well positioned to serve the demanding imaging needs of the Internet of Things and beyond.
- Mainstream CMOS: AR023Z 2 MP 1/3 Inch CMOS Image Sensor
- Mainstream CMOS AR0331 Image Sensor for High-Performance Video in Cost-Effective Security Systems
- Mainstream CMOS: MatrixCamTM Video Development Kit MatrixCamTM Video Development Kit
- High-end CMOS: PYTHON CMOS Image Sensors Global Shutter CMOS Image Sensors
ON Semiconductor sensor solutions give connected devices the ability to fully understand their environment, including temperature, humidity, proximity, pressure, motion, and touch.