OPTIGA™ Trust B
Authentication solution for improved security and reduced system cost
OPTIGA™ Trust B SLE95250 is designed to help system and device manufacturers safeguard the authenticity, integrity and safety of their original products. As a turnkey solution, it provides enhanced protection against aftermarket counterfeit replacements and unauthorized re-use or re-provisioning of original parts.
Fast and easy integration for every device
To minimize integration efforts OPTIGA™ Trust B comes with host-side software and a single-wire host interface. As a one chip solution with a very small footprint of only 1.1 x 1.5 mm, OPTIGA™ Trust B fits into every device, no matter how small, from ear-plugs of flip covers to industrial machines and robots.
- Strong cost efficient asymmetric cryptography with ECC 131-bit key length
- OPTIGA™ Digital Certificate (ODC) with device personalization (unique key pair per chip)
- Turnkey solution including host-side software for easy integration
- 512 bit user NVM
- Easy-to-implement single-wire host interface
- Size-optimized TSNP-6-9 package (1.1 x 1.5 mm)
Product authentication and brand protection turnkey solution with extra small footprint and easy integration.