The SMR-31x, SMR-32x and SMR-33x are K-Band based motion detectors. The ultra-small devices will be delivered directly on tape for mounting within a standard SMT. Due to the pulse capability the sensors are also suitable for low-power applications.
- The SMR series offers a unique combination of high functionality, low power consumption, cost efficiency and very easy installation.
- Speeds-up time to market with a turnkey solution, reducing design effort and investment on complex algorithm development.
- Determines not only motion but also speed and direction of movement of the detected object – a clear advantage over PIR technology.
- Offers increased sensitivity vs.
- PIR even in coverage of large areas.
- Eases integration even in the smallest space available.
- Radar-based motion detector working in the 24 GHz frequency range.
- Integrated Doppler software
- Extended temperature range from -40° C up to +85° C.
- SMT outline dimensions:
- 20 mm x 15 mm x 3 mm.
- All SMR modules are compliant to ETSI 300 440.