White Paper: Achieve Fast and Accurate Over-Current Detection Using Optically Coupled Sigma-Delta Modulators
Technical Note: ACNT Family - 15-mm Wide ACNT Optocouplers for High Voltage Applications
White Paper: Building Safe and Reliable Electrical Systems with Optocouplers
White Paper: Calculate Reliable LED Lifetime Performance in Optocouplers
White Paper: Ensure Safe System Operation with Certified Isolator Devices
White Paper: Gate Drive Optocouplers for GaN Power Devices
White Paper: Improve Lithium-Ion Battery-Stack Safety in Electric Vehicles by Leveraging Optocouplers to Isolate High Voltages
White Paper: Gate Drive Optocoupler Provides Robust Insulation in IGBT Destructive Tests
White Paper: Reducing EMI from an Internally Clocked Sigma-Delta Modulator Through Spread Spectrum
White Paper: Safety Considerations When Using Optocouplers and Alternative Isolators for Providing Protection Against Electrical Hazards
White Paper: ACPL-W346 and ACPL-339J: SiC MOSFET Gate Drive Optocouplers
Optocouplers for Industry 4.0
Register for this webinar to discover a selection of Broadcom’s optocoupler products and discuss how they may contribute in key Industry 4.0 trends such as digitalization and data, robotic application, functional safety, and predictive maintenance.
- Optocoupler Design for EMI Immunity
Register for this webinar to discover the unique designs of optocouplers with an incorporated Faraday shield and optimized packages for small input-outside capacitance Ci-o that improve high voltage isolation and noise immunity performance.
See more details
- Broadcom Webinar
Isolation solutions for high-speed inverters/converters in electrical chargers
DC fast chargers shorten charging time from hours to mere minutes. Such high-powered equipment requires safe and reinforced insulation. In this webinar, we will discuss where isolation is required and how this may be addressed by Broadcom’s wide selection of optocouplers.
See more details
- Broadcom Webinar: Why Smart Gate Drive Optocouplers?
- Broadcom Webinar: Gate Drive Optocouplers for GaN Power Devices
- Broadcom Webinar: Understanding Isolation
- ACPL-302J - 2.5A Gate Drive Optocoupler with DC-DC Controller
- ACPL-335J - 2.5A MOSFET Gate Drive Optocoupler
- ACPL-337J - 4.0A Gate Drive Optocoupler
- ACPL-339J - Dual-Output Gate Drive Optocoupler Interface
- ACPL-352J - 5A Gate Drive Optocoupler
- ACPL-C797 - Optically Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulator
- ACPL-C799 - 50mV Optically Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulator
- ACPL-C740 - 20MHz Optically Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulator
- ASSR-601J - 1500V Solid State Relay
- ACNU-4804 - 11mm Creepage/Clearance IPM Optocouplers
Broadcom Test Set-Up Video - ESD Immunity
Broadcom Test Set-Up Video - Isolated Gate Drivers & EMI Noise
Broadcom Test Set-Up Video - Internally vs Externally Clocked Isolated Sigma-Delta Modulator
Broadcom Test Set-Up Video - Isolated Gate Drivers CMR Silabs vs Opto
Speed up your time to market with the 3-phase inverter design from Broadcom
Reference design for ACPL-352J and ACPL-337J with the Infineon 1200V/600V EasyPIM and EconoPIM IGBT Module
This new IGBT reference design using Broadcom Isolation and Infineon Power Integration Modules can speed up the time to market with its 3-phase Half-bridge design.
The reference design uses the Broadcom ACPL-352J and ACPL-337J Gate Drivers with Infineon 1200V/600V EasyPIM and EconoPIM IGBT Modules.
The populated kit consists of:
- 7x Gate drivers ( 6 Half-bridge drivers and 1 Brake )
- Precision isolation voltage sensor for monitoring DC Voltage (ACPL-C87)
- Infineon EasyPIM or EconoPIM module (600V or 1200V)
- Robust DC capacitors