Terms and conditions for a prize draw by EBV Elektronik
The terms hereunder and those contained in the Contest Entry Form shall apply and are in effect with respect to this Prize Draw by EBV, sponsored by ON Semiconductor.
Prize Draw: E-Schwalbe classic electric scooter, Elmoto HR 4 E-Scooter, eFlux Freeride X2
Closing Date: 03.05.2019
Number of Pieces drawed: three electric scooters
- Closing date for entry submission is stated above. Entry forms received after this date will not be considered.
- EBV reserves the right to update or modify these Terms and Conditions at any time without prior notice at its discretion.
- By submitting Contest Entry Forms, each participant fully and unconditionally agrees to these terms and conditions as changed and accepts that the decision of EBV regarding the Lottery and all matters related to it, including without limitation, the interpretation of these terms and conditions, is final and binding and no queries shall be entertained.
- In order to play the Lottery all Participants must be over the age of 18; moreover the Participant must be located in Europe.
- Information provided by participants is deemed to be non-confidential and not proprietary in nature. EBV may release such information to their business partner ON Semiconductor or subsequent programs EBV may manage in the future.
- EBV´s or rather Avnet Inc's employees are not eligible to participate in this Lottery.
- EBV has the sole and absolute discretion to exclude any Participant from the Lottery without any obligation to furnish any notice and/or reason.
- Only Lottery entry forms with complete and legible details will be processed. EBV will not be responsible for submission of inaccurate information, loss of forms, ineligible or illegible forms submitted.
- EBV reserves the right to contact all Participants.
- The winners will be selected by EBV and the judges' decision is final.
- The winner of the Lottery will be notified by ordinary post or email. Notice shall be deemed to have been given by ordinary post by posting such notification to the winner's address or sending to the mail address.
- The Lottery prize cannot be swapped for cash, a credit voucher or anything else.
- Any prize that EBV provides is provided AS IS without warranty of any kind. EBV does not warrant uninterrupted or error free operation of any EBV prize.
- The warranties in this paragraph are the exclusive warranties EBV provides and replaces all other warranties and conditions express or implied, including the implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose, and any warranty of non-infringement of any third party's intellectual property rights.
- In case of any dispute (including but not limited to disputes regarding Lottery prize accruals and in matters relating to application or interpretation of the conditions of this program), it will be resolved with full cooperation of the Participant and the decision of EBV will be final and binding on all concerned parties.
- EBV shall not be liable for any loss or damage to the Participant hereunder. In no event shall EBV be liable for any loss of data, third party claims, indirect or consequential damages. Moreover EBV cannot accept responsibility for the loss, theft or delayed receipt of any communication sent by post or any other delays.
- EBV reserves the right to modify or withdraw the prize at its sole discretion without notice.
- If any of the provisions of these Terms and Conditions becomes or is invalid, illegal or unenforceable in any respect under any law, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions shall not in any way be affected or impaired. These Terms and Conditions Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of Germany, Court of Jurisdiction Munich.
- Liability for any tax on any prizes provided to Participants pursuant to this Program shall be the sole responsibility of the Participant.
- Unclaimed prizes will be returned to EBV after one year.