Toshiba XK1R9F10QB 100V Power MOSFET
XK1R9F10QB - 100V N-Channel Power MOSFET for Automotive Applications
The XK1R9F10QB is the first to be produced in Toshiba’s new U-MOS X-H series.
Encapsulated within a low-resistance TO-220SM(W) package, it delivers industry-leading levels of ON-resistance (RDSON) with a maximum value of 1.92 mΩ at a VGS of 10 V.
This represents an improvement/reduction of approximately 20% when compared to current devices such as the TK160F10N1L, thereby helping to reduce power consumption and increasing efficiency in automotive applications.
It also exhibits reduced switching noise, due to the optimization of its capacitance characteristics which helps to reduce EMI.
- New U-MOS X-H Series of 100 V N-Channel
- RDSON Max. of Just 1.92 mΩ
- AEC-Q101 Qualified
- Narrow Vth for Easy Parallel Connection
- Can withstand a drain-source voltage (VDSS) of 100 V and is rated for a continuous drain current (ID) of 160 A, or 480 A if pulsed (IDP)
- can be operated with a channel temperature of 175 ºC and has a channel-to-case thermal impedance (Zth(ch-c)) of less than 0.4 ºC/W, improving thermal performance
- VDSS of 100 V suitable for 48V system applications
- Narrow Vth for easy parallel connection
- Gull-wing package for stress relief and good reliability
- Total power losses can be significantly reduced
- Use fewer MOSFETs when the parallel connection for superior performance
- Smaller, more compact designs could be achieved
- Automotive Equipment Applications
- Load Switches
- Switching Power Supplies
- Motor Drive
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents