Toshiba TLP3106A, TLP3107A, TLP3109A high-current photorelays
The three new photorelays are aimed at applications where they will replace mechanical 1-Form-A relays in industrial and factory automation installations
The three new photorelays are aimed at applications where they will replace mechanical 1-Form-A relays in industrial and factory automation installations. 1-Form-A mechanical relays are popular in a variety of DC and AC applications including Factory automation (FA), I/O interface boards, heating ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) equipment, security devices, and measurement. The new photorelays can replace 1-Form-A relays in all of these applications, contributing significantly to reducing the space needed for the relays and relay drivers as well as enhancing system reliability.
- Extended Operation Temperature range of -40 to +110 °C
- Higher ON-State currents
- Small 2.54 SOP-6 Package: 6.3 x 7.0 x 2.1 mm
- Low Trigger Current: 3 mA max.
- Can be used in harsh industrial environments
- Can replace mechanical relays with higher switching currents
- Additional Benefits
- Long lifetime
- Factory Automation
- I/O Interface Boards
- Heating Ventilation and Air Conditioning (HVAC) Equipment
- Security Devices
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents