Toshiba TLP2363 high-speed logic output photocoupler for PLCs
TLP2363 is a new high-speed 10 Mbps logic output photocoupler for 24V digital input PLC, and other measurement and control equipment
TLP2363 is a new high-speed 10 Mbps logic output photocoupler for 24V digital input PLC, and other measurement and control equipment. It delivers a clear HIGH or LOW on the output by suppressing chatter noise, even with a slow-moving input signal of 60 s or less, with a long rising/falling edge. As a result, there is no need for a waveform shaping circuit, which reduces the number of components and saves the PCB area and cost. The common footprint allows designers to replace products from other manufacturers, allowing them to take advantage of the improved specification of the Toshiba TLP2363.
- Inverter Logic Type (Open Collector Output)
- Package: SO-6
- Operating Temperature Range: from -40 to +105℃
- Supply Voltage: from 2.7 to 5.5 V
- Data transfer rate: 10 Mbps (typ.)
- Threshold input current: 5.0 mA (max)
- Threshold input current: 0.3 to 2.4 mA (VCC = 3.3 V, RL = 1 kΩ)
- Supply current: 4 mA (max)
- Common-mode transient immunity: ±20 kV/μs (min)
- Isolation voltage: 3750 Vrms (min)
- Easy to design PLC with few additional components
- A good match for the digital interface of PLC
- Makes design fast and easy
- Small package for compact designs
- The TLP2363 combined with appropriate external components enables a 24 V digital input module to adhere to the IEC 61131-2 Type 1 specification
- Programmable Logic Controllers (PLCs) (IEC 61131-2)
- Factory Automation
- Measuring Instruments
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents