Taiwan Semiconductor motor control 30-60 V N-Channel MOSFETs
Taiwan Semiconductor N-channel power MOSFETs are developed to increase efficiency, power density, and cost-effectiveness
Taiwan Semiconductor N-channel power MOSFETs are developed to increase efficiency, power density, and cost-effectiveness. Designers benefit from a robust EAS Capability and a high power density package with MSL1 selection. Perfectly suitable for high-temperature environment applications. The products are available in PDFN56 single and dual packages as well as the PDFN33 package.
- 175 °C Operation Junction Temperature
- 100% UIS and Rg Tested
- Both Standard, and Logic Level Options
- Both Available With/Without Logic Level
- Robustness EAS Capability
- High Power Density Package with MSL1 Selection
- 175 °C Operating Junction Temperature
- High Thermal Design Margin
- Higher Surge Current Capability During Cold Load Start-up in a Rush
- Suited for High-temperature Environment Applications
- Motor Drive
- DC/DC Converter
- Battery Management/Load switch
STEP-Files available on: https://www.taiwansemi.com/upload/files/StepFiles/PDFN56.STEP
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents