STMicroelectronics STM32H723-733 725-735 & 730 Arm® Cortex®-M7 core
The STM32H723/733, STM32H725/735, and STM32H730 lines are leaning on the STM32H7 DNA
The STM32H723/733, STM32H725/735, and STM32H730 lines are leaning on the STM32H7 DNA. They provide maximum performance up to 550 MHz, high integration with embedded Flash memory of 128 KB (for STM32H730 family) and up to 1 Mbyte (for STM32H723/733 and STM32H725/735 family), advanced security features, ECC on all embedded memories, while maintaining support for high operating ambient temperature, up to 125 °C. This new series of microcontrollers brings the highest Cortex M7 performance in the market, and allows customers to execute from external encrypted flash memories, hence avoiding exposing their sensitive SW IP even on external memory.
- Fast 16-bit and 12-bit ADCs
- LCD-TFT controller with Chrom-ART Accelerator™
- On-the-fly decryption of code stored in external memory
- Ethernet, FD-CAN, USB 2.0 HS/FS
- Max Frequency up to 550MHz
- Octal-SPI support with On-The-Fly-Decryption for increased perf vs Quad-SPI, more security and Octal-RAM support
- Math acceleration (Trigonometric and Filtering) to off-load the core
- ITCM RAM re-map capability for more flexibility in the code partitioning
- Fast 12-bit ADC (in addition to the 16-bit ADC) for more flexibility
- Parallel synchronous slave interface (PSSI) for more connectivity
- New VFQFPN68 introduced for a more aggressive entry price and integration
STM32H730 Value Line:
- Reduced Flash size down to 128KB mainly for user Bootloader storage and adjust to external memories environment
- Secure services/Crypto/On-The-Fly-Decrypt by default on the STM32H730xxx and STM32H730xxxQ part numbers
- Industrial Control
Register for the chance to receive a free NUCLEO-H723ZG Eval board!
STM32H733/723/735/725/730 product lines overview
|Cortex®-M7||Product line||FCPU MHz||SB FLASH (bytes)||RAM (KB)||Power supply||T° range|
Core, Memories and acceleration
|STM32H725 and STM32H735(*)||550||Up to 1MB||564KB (incl. 128K DTCM, 432KB Syst + 4K bckup)||SMPS(***) + LDO||
|STM32H723 and STM32H733 (*)||550||Up to 1MB||564KB (incl. 128K DTCM, 432KB Syst + 4K bckup)||LDO||Standard 85°C|
|STM32H730 STM32H730Q||550||128K||564KB (incl. 128K DTCM, 432KB Syst + 4K bckup)||SMPS(***) + LDO||Standard 85°C|
(*) : Crypto and Security services on CPN : STM32H733, STM32H735 and STM32H730
(**) : Extended Temp range Max 125C Amb/140C junction. Dedicated part numbers in “3” extension instead of “6”
(***) : SMPS available only on STM32H730Q CPN
(****) : SMPS only on the QFN68 variant (no LDO)
STM32 Nucleo-144 development board with STM32H723ZG MCU, supports Arduino, ST Zio, and morpho connectivity
The STM32 Nucleo-144 board provides an affordable and flexible way for users to try out new concepts and build prototypes by choosing from the various combinations of performance and power consumption features, provided by the STM32 MCU. For the compatible boards, the internal or external SMPS significantly reduces power consumption in Run mode.
Discovery kit with STM32H735IG MCU
The STM32H735G-DK Discovery kit is a complete demonstration and development platform for Arm® Cortex®-M7 core-based STM32H735IGK6U microcontroller, with 1 Mbyte of Flash memory and 564 Kbytes of SRAM.
STM32H750 ARM Cortex-M7 MCU
High-performance and DSP with DP-FPU, ARM® Cortex®-M7 MCU with 128 Kbytes of Flash memory, 1MB RAM, 400 MHz CPU, L1 cache, external memory interface, JPEG codec, HW crypto, large set of peripherals
STM32H7 dual-core Arm® Cortex®-M7 and M4 cores
STM32H745/755 and STM32H747/757 devices are based on the high-performance Arm® Cortex®-M7 and Cortex®-M4 32-bit RISC cores. The Cortex®-M7 core operates at up to 480 MHz and the Cortex®-M4 core at up to 240 MHz.
STM32H7 with ARM® Cortex®-M7 core
Taking advantage of an L1 cache, STM32H7 devices deliver the maximum theoretical performance of the Cortex-M7 core.This is regardless whether code is executed from embedded Flash or external memory: 2020 CoreMark /856 DMIPS at 400 MHz fCPU.
Complete STM32H7 MCU Series specifications
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.