Renesas Renesas PMIC Reference Designs for Xilinx Artix-7
Renesas Power Management IC (PMIC) reference designs are easy to use turnkey solutions for powering the multiple supply rails of Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs, Spartan-7 FPGAs, and Zynq-7000 SoCs, with and without DDR memory
Renesas Power Management IC (PMIC) reference designs are easy to use turnkey solutions for powering the multiple supply rails of Xilinx Artix-7 FPGAs, Spartan-7 FPGAs, and Zynq-7000 SoCs, with and without DDR memory. The reference designs speed the development of power supplies for a variety of industrial and computing applications, including motor control, machine vision cameras, programmable logic controllers (PLCs), home gateways and appliances, and portable medical and wireless equipment.
- Single Designs Supports Multiple Xilinx Speed Grades and DDR Memory Types
- Tested and Complete Solutions Ready to Copy/Paste into Customer Designs
- Smaller Inductors and Capacitors Reduce Solution Size
- Few External Components Reduce Overall Footprint
- Single design supports multiple Xilinx speed grades and DDR memory types (DDR3, DDR3L, DDR4, LPDDR2, and LPDDR3)
- Supports different output voltages through DVS control signals (pull-up/down resistors)
- PMIC Control Loops tuned specifically for Xilinx specifications
- Pre-programmed power sequence in PMIC so no external power supervisor IC is needed.
- 2 MHz switching frequency reduces inductor size.
- Fast load transient response reduces output capacitors.
- 5 V AC/DC adapter or DC power input
- Complete power validation hardware and software tools – I2C interface and Power Navigator (GUI)
- Design files and documents are available to minimize system design efforts
- FPGA Power Supply
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents