Renesas OB1203 A fully integrated optical sensing module
The OB1203 is a fully integrated optical sensing module for pulse oximetry (PPG), multi-channel color sensing, ambient light sensing, and Proximity sensing
The OB1203 is a fully integrated optical sensing module for pulse oximetry (PPG), multi-channel color sensing, ambient light sensing, and Proximity sensing. Proximity sensing can be useful for finger detection in PPG, helping to conserve energy when no finger is detected. The sensor combines optical sensing features (CS, LS, PS) and bio-sensing functionality (PPG) without the need for a transparent optical opening. The unique implementation of OB1203 enables SpO2 measurements behind IR transmissive ink, making the device virtually invisible, and allowing for aesthetic industrial designs.
- Biosensor: HR/SpO2/RR 4.2mm × 2mm × 1.2mm Fully integrated and trimmed module
- Proximity Sensor: Integrated and trimmed LED 12-16 bits Ambient light suppression> 100 klx
- Ambient Light: High ill accuracy various light sources Sensitivity: 0.06 lx to >150,000lx
- Color Sensor: 13 to 20 bits gain modes: x1 to x6 linear output, flicker immunity
- Fully Integrated Sensor Module
- Clinical Grade Accuracy
- Heart Rate
- SP02 (Blood Oxygen)
- Color, Light, and Proximity
- Smallest form factor: 4.2 x 2 x 1.2 mm
- Complete solution:
- Pulse Oximeter algorithm
- Reliable and hypoallergenic glass lid
- Ambient Light, Color Sensor
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents