Power Integrations SIC118xKQ automotive SCALE-iDriver™
Power Integrations' SIC118xKQ SCALE-iDriver, a high-efficiency, single-channel gate driver for Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFETs, is certified to AEC-Q100 for automotive use
Power Integrations' SIC118xKQ SCALE-iDriver, a high-efficiency, single-channel gate driver for Silicon Carbide (SiC) MOSFETs, is certified to AEC-Q100 for automotive use. Devices can support gate-drive voltage requirements of commonly used SIC MOSFETs and feature sophisticated safety and protection features.
SIC MOSFET technology enables smaller, lighter automotive inverter systems. Power Integrations’ FluxLink™ communication technology dramatically improves isolation capability and enables safe, cost-effective designs for inverters with very few external components up to 250 kW.
- AEC-Q100 Qualified
- Drives 650 V, 750 V and 1200 V Automotive IGBT and SiC-MOSFET Modules
- 1200 V Reinforced Isolation up to 5000 m
- Safe Turn-OFF in < 2 µs During Short-circuit
- Bi-directional communication
- Desaturation monitoring
- SENSE readout
- Primary and secondary UVLO
- Gate current limiting and Advanced Active Clamping (AAC)
- 9.5 mm creepage and low profile 2.67 mm packaging
- Automotive Inverter Systems
- Traction Inverters
- DC-DC Converters
- Electric Vehicle (EV) On-board Chargers
- EV Charger Stations (EVSE)
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents