Power Integrations InnoSwitch3-MX
PowiGaN™ Technology Increases Output Power of High-Efficiency Display PSUs to 75 W
InnoSwitch™3-MX isolated switcher IC family has been expanded with the addition of three new PowiGaN™ devices. As part of a chipset with Power Integrations’ InnoMux™ controller IC, the new switcher ICs now support display and appliance power supply applications with a continuous output power of up to 75 W without a heatsink.
Higher-power TVs, monitors, and appliances benefit from 91% efficiency, reduced BOM, elimination of heatsinks, smaller size, and lower weight.
- Up to 75 W
- Up to 91% energy efficient
- Up to 750 V primary switch
- CV / CC
- Integrated primary switch & controller plus secondary-side controller
- Integrated PI FluxLink™ isolated feedback link
- InnoSwitch3-MX: InSOP-24D package for wave solder and reflow
- Embedded Displays
- Smart Appliances and Devices
The InnoSwitch3-MX and InnoMux chipset can be designed into your next design with Power Integrations' PI Expert design tool.
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.