ON Semiconductor NXHxxC120L2C2x IGBT power modules
NXHxxC120L2C2x - Transfer-molded IGBT power modules, CIB, 1200 V, 25, 35 and 50 A current rating
The NXHxxC120L2C2x is a series of transfer-molded power modules, containing a converter and inverter circuit (without and with brake) of rectifiers, IGBT, and NTC thermistor. Its transfer-molded power package construction has several advantages over traditional gel-filled power modules, allowing for better efficiency, more compact and higher density constructions, and improved overall system reliability.
The modules are rated 1200 V and are available in 25 A, 35 A, and 50 A versions.
- 1200 V, 25 A , 35 A or 50 A Rated Converter and Inverter Circuit Power Module
- Transfer-Molded Power Package, Enabling Efficient, Compact, and Reliable Systems
- Converter-Inverter Circuit: With and Without Brake, Including an NTC Thermistor
- Space-Saving and Compact DIP Package
- High-performance transfer-molded package with improved temperature and power cycle performance
- Advantages over the traditional gel-filled module design such as:
- Low thermal resistance
- Better efficiency
- Compact and thin design
- Improved reliability
- 1200 V-rated, high-performance IGBT and diodes
- Integrated CIB (Converter, Inverter, Brake)
- Lower parasitic for better efficiency
- Integrated NTC and current sense resistor (optional)
- Solderable pins
- Pb-Free, Halogen Free/BFR Free and are RoHS Compliant
- Industrial Motor Drives
Transfer-Molded Converter-Inverter-Brake Power Modules for Inverter Motor Drive
Date: September 30, 2020
Time: 3 PM CET
Motor drive systems for industrial applications are proliferating due to the growth of industrial automation and robotics, and they account for more than half of electrical energy consumed. These systems require highly efficient and reliable components to work within harsh industrial environments. Effective power semiconductor solutions for industrial motor drive require advanced design, sophisticated packaging including substrate material, and high quality and reliability standards. ON Semiconductor’s new Transfer-Molded converter-inverter-brake (CIB) power modules (TM-PIMs) solve reliability and robustness challenges for high power industrial drive application such as industrial motors and servo drives. The TM-PIMs offer a truly new paradigm for industrial motor drive
- Learn about new Transfer-Molded Power Integrated Modules(TM-PIMs) for industrial motor drive from ON Semiconductor, including the features, process, structure, topology, and certification.
- Understand the advantages of TM-PIMs from ON Semiconductor over competitive devices and appliances.
Buy online and see datasheets:
Do you have a Question?
If you need any assistance, please click below to find your closest EBV sales office.
Links and documents